Thursday, October 13, 2022

All Hallows Season (aka One Thousand Ninety Five)

Our seasons dim light brings with it fun fright
Your beauty's my light deep within the dark night
My heart leaps a pike, each time on the sight
Three years in, that might, mean we keep it tight
Together we are right, enjoy this life in flight
We've reached a rare height & take pure delight
In more than one type, you are beautifully bright
Our relationship I'll not slight, no need of respite
Halloween, I did incite & have not been contrite
Cyber space is the site for our mutual remedy rite
The rituals symbolic invite, the life & love we ignite
No better story to write, thus poems of you I recite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Admire The View

You don't need to deeply understand what I'm trying to do All you need to keep in mind is that I'm never lying to you You can ...