Thursday, October 27, 2022

Stream of Konsciousness 16

I maintain complex frame of mind.
It's quite unique, none same you'll find.
I've never been the tamer kind,
And never been to fate resigned.
My soul is strong, I do decree,
For those who have no clue of me,
And that is all 'cept few who be,
True to themselves, thus true to me.
I've seen the highs & seen the lows,
Absorbed all life's repeated blows.
Don't budge an inch nor flee from foes,
Won't live within deceit or pose.
I must refute their webs of lies,
So much of what I've said's despised.
They wish that I would blend disguised,
But that's just not me...I tend to rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Admire The View

You don't need to deeply understand what I'm trying to do All you need to keep in mind is that I'm never lying to you You can ...