Thursday, October 13, 2022

Peter Parker a.k.a. The Webslinger - The Supers Saga

I'm just the Peter Parker of reefer sparkers
My lines are my webs and I seek to start you
On a mind trip, basically a brief departure
Not being paid, yet I'm a succeeding author
One of the few left who's proceeding farther
Truth is the truth & me - I dont speak it partial
And if I ever tried, I would succeed to part the
Red sea, splitting waves like a fleet departure
From the status quo & all the weak who barter
I made myself, raised by none, no teacher-father
Shaped by guilt but not to be a preaching martyr
In truth I'm preaching love but I just tweak it harsher
Rhymes of crimes coat my mind like it's teeth with tartar
Youre all lucky I didnt choose to use my genius darker
Many hate I'm meek no longer & think unique like Sartre
New York roads scholar from the streets, I'm smarter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Admire The View

You don't need to deeply understand what I'm trying to do All you need to keep in mind is that I'm never lying to you You can ...