Thursday, October 13, 2022

The Truman Show a.k.a. Stream of Konsciousness 81

They falsely advertised, this ain't the fuckin Truman Show
Want me to live your ideas, give you someone you can know?
In my life I'm not only the star, also I'm my own human though
Who once had faith in people, thusly thought he knew the flow
Of course unknown to me, they were lies with which I used to go
I learn from others mistakes & never been nobody's tool to tow
I've got no time or effort for these losers who refuse to grow
Fuck em to any and all of whom my life is viewed as owed
I'm a real man, not an animal caged up in the zoo & stowed
On their own lives they ought to concentrate, stew and whoa
You wanna use my warmth & light despite being crude and cold
Until they apologize, we're done & over, aint no truce to hold
Unlimited ammo, I shoot honesty, so let the fuckin truth be told
Living vicariously for them was believing that my youth was sold
Standing up for myself is all, they have yet to see my rudest mode
Those with a clue knew, I dont give up or give in, I produce the gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Admire The View

You don't need to deeply understand what I'm trying to do All you need to keep in mind is that I'm never lying to you You can ...