Thursday, October 27, 2022

Bruce Wayne: a.k.a. The Dark Knight - The Supers Saga

I am the night, I am vengeance, I'm the bane of their existence
I am the darkest knight, and I remain in my persistence
May be of the type who is insane with soul subsistence
Fight good fights, and go against the grain in my insistence
Criminals I frighten, no theyre not containing my consistence
Erasing blights up close, so I am maintaining closer distance
Heroes plight is how I know I have sustained against resistance
Not contrite, I utilize both pain and gain as my assistants
In light, it's plain I trained, and that my brain is all the difference
Right is might, and so I don't ever complain about my pittance
I dont indict and don't arraign, I have disdain for all the systems
When I ignite, can't be restrained or drained, attaining all the wisdoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Admire The View

You don't need to deeply understand what I'm trying to do All you need to keep in mind is that I'm never lying to you You can ...